Most likely everyone enjoys getting a free lunch. Offering employees a complimentary meal shows you care about your employees and appreciate their daily effort and contributions. Employee turnover and production improves when your employees feel happy and fulfilled at work. Increase work performance and employee morale by offering a complimentary lunch to your employees! An event like this will get your employees excited for the day and ready to work! Remember, try thinking about healthier options.
Free Food is a Tasty Benefit
Benefits of Free Lunch:
- Improve employee retention
- Improve productivity
- Build and improve company culture
- Boost morale
- Promote healthy eating habits
- Helps with recruiting new members
- Lunch keeps your employees focused
How it works:
- You schedule Free Lunch
- Schedule the initiative in the WhyFit wellness calendar with information about the date, time, and location of the meeting place. You can require registration from your employees if you want an accurate headcount when processing your food order.
- Engaging employees
- WhyFit will send out emails and notifications to all your employees prior to the lunch and encourage their participation!
Set Up for Free Lunch:
- Decide on the type of cuisine that is liked by many or most of your employees at the workplace - remember to stay healthy! You may want to complete a survey within your company to consider all opinions.
- Place a food order based on the number of registered employees that will be attending Free Lunch.
- Designate a location at your office for this activity.
- Set up the room with the appropriate amount of seating for your employees to enjoy their lunch.
- Say a couple of words to show your gratitude towards your employees and encourage them to talk to one another to promote better work relationships.
- Use this time to get to know some new recruits or interact with your employees yourself! This is an opportunity to engage your employees in discussion and improve on your company culture.