Lunch and Learn
Bringing in a new client, partner, or simply learning about a new product? Every occasion can be improved with healthy and tasty food and beverage options. Offer your employees lunch during informative sessions to improve attendance and participation. Your employees will feel grateful for your efforts to please them! Happy employees are productive employees!
Feed Your Employees' Bodies and Brains
Benefits of Lunch and Learn:
- Boost employee morale
- Encourage employee engagement
- Improve company training initiatives
- Create new organizational initiatives
- Build or improve company culture
- Increase company-wide awareness
- Fulfill company objectives
How it works:
- You schedule Lunch and Learn
- Schedule the initiative in the WhyFit wellness calendar with information about the date, time and location of the meeting place.
- Engaging employees
- WhyFit will send out emails and notifications to all your employees prior to the lunch and encourage their participation!
Set Up for Lunch and Learn:
- Designate a location at your office for your Lunch and Learn.
- Set up the room with the appropriate amount of seating for your employees to enjoy their lunch.
- Coordinate with your IT department to set up any screens, audio, and other presentation equipment required for Lunch and Learn.
- Select an interesting and relevant topic. Topics that tailor multiple audiences in the workplace work best. Some examples are health and wellness speakers, new client or product introduction, cross-cultural education, budgeting, and other life skills.
- Perform the Lunch and Learn event and leave ample time for questions at the end of the presentation. This is an opportunity to engage your employees in discussion and improve on your company culture, processes, and innovation.
- Encourage questions and comments at the end of each presenter to engage employee conversation.