The show shark tank is a family favorite! Most likely your employees enjoy watching it as-well. Provide your employees with the opportunity to share and speak out about ideas for the company. You can make this a fun and friendly competition by electing "sharks" to question "contestants" about their ideas. A mock Shark Tank environment will be created to boost creativity and the spread of ideas among your employees!
Shark Tank at the office!
Benefits of Shark Tank:
- Impact company success
- Improve innovative thinking
- Enhance engagement and productivity
- Improve decision-making skills
- Strategy for new initiatives and company objectives
- Create more collaboration among employees
How it works:
- Schedule Shark Tank
- Schedule the initiative in the WhyFit wellness calendar with information about the date, time and location of the meeting. You can require registration from your employees if there is a limited amount of space available!
- Engaging employees
- WhyFit will send out emails and notifications to all your employees prior to the initiative happening to inform them about the initiative and encourage their participation.
Set Up for Shark Tank:
- Designate a location at your office for this activity.
- Set up the room with the appropriate amount of seating for your employees.
- Coordinate with your IT department to set up any screens, audio, and other presentation equipment required for Shark Tank.
- Start off the activity with a few words and ask if anyone would like to volunteer as one of the "Sharks". They will need to be prepared to question their colleagues on their ideas.
- Next, each presenter will pitch an idea and its effects on customers. The voting panel (the Sharks) question its peers on their idea and how it may improve, benefit, or harm the company, customers, or whatever the focus is on. (You may decide to use a different process).
- The voting panel (Sharks) will regroup and assign a winner!