8 Glasses of Water Challenge
Price: WhyFit Pro
Proper hydration is essential is for the body to function properly. Water is one of the most important things your body needs. The recommended intake of water is half of your body weight in oz per day. For example, if you weigh 145 lbs, you should drink 72.2 oz of water a day. Encourage your employees to stay properly hydrated at work and throughout the day for a 30-day challenge. Offer water bottles or filtered water to show your dedication towards helping your employees achieve their 8-oz of water daily challenge!
Hydrated Employees are Happy Employees
Benefits of The 8 Glasses of Water Challenge:
- Improve employee health
- Improve employee self-esteem
- Boost employee morale
- Increase employee concentration
How it works:
- Schedule 8 Glasses of Water Challenge
- Select and schedule your preferred challenge start date.
- (Optional): Schedule Employee Lunch
- Offer lunch to all employees to discuss details pertaining to the challenge. Take this time to express the importance of drinking water and the benefits of completing this challenge.
- Employee Registration
- Employees will have access to register for the company challenge up to 1 week before the challenge start date.
- Engaging Employees
- WhyFit will automatically send out emails before, during, and after registration to encourage participation, and will continue to be sent throughout the duration of the challenge to optimize employee involvement! Think about sending a personalized email to employees about the challenge to show them your support!
- Scoring and End of Challenge
- Employees will be scored based on their engagement. The closer the employee is to complete the challenge requirements every day, the higher the score will be. To encourage healthy competition An active scoreboard will be accessible to all employees as long as the challenge is live. After the challenge is completed a competition summary will be viewable to employees.
- (Optional): Wrap up/celebratory lunch
- Offer a celebratory lunch (healthy) to reward employee participation and encourage further engagement in future challenges.