Take the Stairs Challenge
Price: WhyFit Pro
Encouraging to change small habits can go a long way - like taking the stairs! Sometimes employees need a reminder to enhance their daily routine for better and it can start right here at work! Introducing a small but impactful change to their routine can make a lasting impression to their lifestyle in a positive way, mentally and physically. Start "Take the Stairs Challenge" with your company to see how your employees compete for fun to better their health with this small and easy task. It's important to think about the little things that can improve your employees' health, resulting in less absenteeism, and an overall happier team!
Stairway to healthy living
Benefits of Take the Stairs Challenge:
- Decrease absenteeism
- Happier employees
- Improves employees' mental health
- Enhance employee morale
- Better employee retention
- Friendly peer competition
How it works:
- Schedule Take the Stairs Challenge
- Select and schedule your preferred challenge start date.
- (Optional): Schedule Employee Lunch
- Offer lunch to all employees to discuss details pertaining to the challenge. Take this time to express the importance of taking the stairs and the benefits of completing this challenge.
- Employee Registration
- Employees will have access to register for the company challenge up to 1 week before the challenge start date.
- Engaging Employees
- WhyFit will automatically send out emails before, during, and after registration to encourage participation, and will continue to be sent throughout the duration of the challenge to optimize employee involvement! Think about sending a personalized email to employees about the challenge to show them your support!
- Scoring and End of Challenge
- Employees will be scored based on their engagement. The closer the employee is to complete the challenge requirements every day, the higher the score will be. To encourage healthy competition an active scoreboard will be accessible to all employees as long as the challenge is live. After the challenge is completed a competition summary will be viewable to employees.
- (Optional): Wrap up/celebratory lunch
- Offer a celebratory lunch (healthy) to reward employee participation and encourage further engagement in future challenges.