7 Hours of Sleep Challenge
Price: WhyFit Pro
Sleep is an essential function that allows your body and brain to heal from the day. Proper sleep provides your body with the strength to fight off infections and remain healthy. Most adults require at least 7 hours a night to concentrate and think clearly. Encourage your employees to consistently get seven hours of sleep every night for thirty days to increase productivity and immune function. To optimize participation, think about offering your employees workplace perks for completing challenge milestones!
Don't let employees miss their zzz's
Benefits of The 7 Hours of Sleep Challenge:
- Decrease absenteeism
- Promote healthier sleep habits
- Increase preventative health measures
- Reduce stress at the workplace
- Think more clearly and do better at work
- Improve employee collaboration
- Improve memory
How it works:
- Schedule 7 Hours of Sleep Challenge
- Select and schedule your preferred challenge start date.
- (Optional): Schedule Employee Lunch
- Offer lunch to all employees in order to discuss the details about the challenge. When employees see that the company is interested in the initiative, it is likely to spark interest in employees!
- Employee Registration
- Employees will have access to register for the company challenge up to 1 week before the challenge start date.
- Engaging Employees
- WhyFit will automatically send out emails before, during, and after registration to encourage participation, and will continue to be sent throughout the duration of the challenge to optimize employee involvement! Think about sending a personalized email to employees about the challenge to show them your support!
- Scoring and End of Challenge
- Employees will be scored based on their engagement. Employees with the most active participants will likely win the challenge. An active scoreboard will be accessible to all employees as long as the challenge is live. After the challenge is completed a competition summary will be viewable to employees.
- (Optional): Wrap up/celebratory lunch
- Offer a healthy celebratory lunch to reward employee participation and encourage further engagement in future challenges.